Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to light sconces without electricity!

Hey all! Thanks so much for all the love on our dining room transformation! I appreciate that you take the time to comment! 

As promised, I'm back with this super easy trick that allows you to put sconces just about anywhere. It's one of those ideas that you see and you're like, DANG...how did I not think of that?? This is why I love blogland!

I first saw this idea at Nesting with Grace -- she shared how to do it on sconces that hang down. This version is even easier because of the style I got:
brass sconces around white window seat

These fixtures come wired, but you will ignore that part. I hung them using the hardware they include:
Light up sconces without electricity

Here's where the fun starts! Instead of hard wiring them, I used puck lights. I've used these lights here and there for years, but this version comes with an awesome remote: 
Read the full post

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar