Apparently they have rolled out because I am feeling extremely lazy this week.
All of a sudden I realized that summer is winding down when I drove past a tree that was almost completely red yesterday. It was a shock to my system because I realized that summer has passed by without me really participating in it.
That stupid respiratory infection kept me sidelined for the first half of summer and now my allergies have kicked in big time.
I love summer. How can it be that it is almost over? I feel like jumping up and down and yelling for it to slow down, but I guess my neighbors might think I have completely lost it. (It probably wouldn't surprise them)
I need to get outside. When I look through my photos I realize that I have virtually none from this summer. I am having to pull older ones to use at this point.
I am going downtown later this afternoon so I may be able to get some then, but I would really like to drive out into the country and smell the wonderful scents of what is left of summer. Maybe I can do that next week.
In the meantime I need to order groceries to be delivered to my mom and get her a credit for something that was delivered last week that was expired. (It's always something)
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the lazy days of summer. I am gearing myself up to start posting more as fall approaches.




0 Yorumlar