Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MONDAY RECIPE POST - ROASTED SALMON GLAZED WITH BROWN SUGAR AND MUSTARD


Roasted Salmon Glazed with Brown Sugar and Mustard
                             by Sam Sifton

I found today's recipe here.

Servings vary depending on the size of the Salmon Filet.

The directions were very easy.

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.

Make a mixture of Dijon mustard and brown sugar.  The amounts will depend on your taste.  If it tastes great, there you go, it's done.

Salt and pepper the salmon fillets and place them skin-side down on a lightly oiled, foil-lined baking sheet.  Liberally coat the top of the salmon with your mustard/brown sugar mixture, and roast for about 12 minutes.  Salmon should easily flake with a fork when done. I made a salad with veggies bought that morning. I also added a few sliced strawberries. My mother never used dressings when I was growing up, so to this day I still prefer my salads without. You can use your own favorite.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar