- What WERE They Thinking? -- I think anyone who's seen this site needs to link to it. It is compulsary. I added it the first time.
- Suspension of Disbelief -- I wish writers and artist would link to this site sometimes.
- Seven Hells! -- A good sign I'm going to be linking to someone is when I find myself instantly start laughing at a post, without really realizing why.
- Progressive Ruin -- Another person everyone links to, but this my personal favorite reason to.
- Dave's Long Box -- I know, everyone links to Dave. But I never looked to see why until this.
- Bully Says: Comics Oughta Be Fun! -- He's just so damned cute. Look at that!
- The Absorbascon -- Scipio was the first person I linked to. Everybody links to Scipio, because he is that funny. This remains one of my favorite images ever.

0 Yorumlar